Grayson's birthday and home improvements weren't the only things we were up to in April...
Star Wars #7 came out. Maddie was excited when the stores were getting ready, and had to have a pic.
| Goofball! |
The movie came out on the Tuesday during Spring Break. The Easter Bunny gave Maddie a gift card to buy it so the two of us went first thing in the morning to Target to buy it.
With all the home improvement stuff tvs were disconnected, toys were packed away and messes were everywhere. These two discovered Netflix on the kindle!
Just playing
Maddie had her second and final dance competition. This one allowed cameras so I was able to get pictures. It was down in Spanish Fork so Dave's parents came and watched as well.
After the competition we hit Cracker Barrel for an early dinner.
Some more random hanging out around the house...
| Batman likes puzzles |
| The kids love "Fish" the cat |
I wanted Grayson to get a little boy haircut before his birthday and took him in to cookie cutters. He wasn't super impressed.
The hair cut was so traumatic he took a nap on me for the first time in months.
This school year I was in charge of the PTA Birthday Table. Every month I would spend one lunch handing out treats to all the kids that had birthdays that month. It was a lot of fun for the most part though difficult with Grayson since he didn't like spending two hours in the lunchroom. Well I decided to combine April and May since May is such a crazy month at the school. The day of the table I headed to dance to pick Hannah up like normal and on the way home about a half mile or so from our house I noticed the van was driving weird. I made my way home afraid I had a flat again and it was confirmed when I got out of the car. Unfortunately I needed to just grab all our stuff and head to the school to do the birthday table, so I called my brother. Luckily he and Jordyn were able to come rescue me. They stayed at the house with all the kids and I borrowed their car. That's PTA dedication..haha!
I helped at the Bear Crawl and Maddie found me. We also found the Bee and got a picture.
We made it to the Tulip Festival.Two certain boys weren't very excited about this excursion. We did reward them with ice cream afterwards which I of course had to keep reminding them of.
No comments:
Post a Comment