Saturday, July 19, 2008

So far in July

We started the month with Tanner in swimming lessons. I would have put Landon in too but when I was doing the registration he said no. Two days into the lessons Landon started begging to do them. Tanner was lucky enough to have his bf Sterling in his class. I'm not sure if that was a good move or not. They may have played more than worked.

After two weeks of driving to Lehi for lessons I was excited for a week of Cowboy Camp. Tanner and Landon went to Ms. Nicole's for 2.5 hrs a day of Wild Wild West fun. They had a good time and well Madelyn and I enjoyed the quiet.
No Landon did not get glasses he just thinks its fun to wear mine and squint like me.

Madelyn decided she is old enough to ride in the jeep. She has been dying to ride and so I finally let her. She loved it.
This is why my kids think Autopia @ Disneyland is lame. They think they should have control of where they go.

Still happy even though her driver ditched her.


And last but not least we went to Seven Peaks Water park with my sister Susan's husbands work. It was mine and the kids first time. The party was from 6-10pm. I never thought we would stay until the end but the kids were having so much fun . . . so we did.

It turns out Maddie is a little fish. She loves the water. She wanted to swim all by herself, she kept trying to get away from me. So poor Landon is our only land lover.

4 comments:

The James said...

What great pictures. I'm so glad Sterling was in swimming lessons with Tanner and all the boys went to summer camp together. It's so great you guys live right next door.

Matt said...

great pics.... you guys have really gotten a lot out of the jeep... I guess it was worth me and Jared driving across country wth the seats all the way up, so that it could fit. Does Landon take it easy with Maddie in there or just as wild ?

Unknown said...

How fun. We have to get to seven peaks too this summer. Me and Elora enjoyed summer cowboy camp too.

Sherian said...

So fun!!! I love all the pics, you are so brave to do the public swimming thing. I love water, but my kids all need an arm, and well...I only have two! Maddie is such a beautiful little girl. I was watching her yesterday, what a doll!
Thanks for your comment, it means a lot. We could have had a great thing going...you and me...Enrichment. Well, I'm glad we could have the one meeting anyway. You are so talented, the publicity and creativity department will suffer greatly. Thanks again!