Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon!

Today was my little man's fourth birthday! I guess he isn't my little man anymore he says he is big now. Either way he is my cuddly little Momma's boy. He had a little party this afternoon with some friends. He actually wasn't so sure about having friends come. He wanted a party but he was afraid there wouldn't be enough cake. So to fix the problem I made a cake and cupcakes. You may also notice there aren't any girls there. He said the only girl he wanted at his party was Maddie. I wasn't even invited. Silly Boy! Here's a couple pics from his big day.

He picked a race car theme . . . aren't you proud Uncle Matt?

Close up of the cake - A Stacy & Dave creation!

Sterling, Tanner, Zack, Brady, Landon & Lance


Dinner @ IHOP - Landon's pick

6 comments:

The Capell Family said...

That cake is awesome! I am very impressed. Glad Landon had a good day!

Matt said...

Great cake, Next year, I'm plannong on going to the race in Utah again.... I guess it's time for Landon and Tanner to come.

Hot Chocolate said...

Great cake! Wow! You guys are good!

Happy Birthday Landon!

The James said...

Landon seemed to have a fun birthday. I think you guys made the coolest cake. Sterling had a lot of fun at the party. What a good mom you are.

Dan and Marci said...

Cool cake--puts me to shame :)

Back in Black said...

Awesome cake. You guys are amazing.

Kara