Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Who does she look like

I've been thinking ever since taking Maddie to the DR yesterday that her and Landon are more alike. Landon had a milk protein allergy and now it's looking like she does too. Then there is their size, acid reflux, birth mark and how active they are. Tanner was our low key baby. He didn't crawl until he was ten months old and he didn't get into things. Maddie and Landon are into everything. But I always thought Maddie looks more like Tanner. Okay so here's the three of them around the same age. What do you think?

Tanner


Landon

Maddie

8 comments:

Nicole said...

She definitely looks more like Landon. You kids have beautiful eyes. Especially that picture of Tanner. They look like the deep blue/green ocean. They are gorgeous!

The James said...

Maddie looks a lot like Landon. Tanner's blue eyes are knock out gorgeous. I love comparing their baby pictures.

Beckstrom Bunch said...

I don't know who looks alike the most but your kids have the most beautiful eyes...they're amazing!

Kliss said...

My vote is for Landon.

Sara-Lynn said...

Stacy, your kids are so cute! At the risk of sounding repetitive, their eyes are so pretty!

Matt said...

Tanner's picture is a classic. Glad to here that you were able to use the Build a Bear gift certificates...how did the boys handle that????

Kendells said...

We vote for Landon!

Unknown said...

I think the top half of her face looks like Tanner and the bottom, nose down looks like Landon. It doesn't matter, they are all adorable. I need to get out pics of my kids and compare again. It is fun to do.