
Yep it happened today. . . I turned thirty. I guess it's not really that bad. It just sounds so much older though. Anyway it was a decent birthday. Pretty low key which is the way I like it. The boys made nice cards for me. Tanner made a Ninja Turtle one and Landon made a Doc Ock(spiderman) one. Dave had given me my present earlier in May so no presents today. Caroline was nice enough to watch the boys while Dave, Maddie and I went to dinner and ran a few errands. We went to Toys R Us to get Landon's bday present and it was just weird without the boys running around wanting to check out every toy.
Dave made me a 'Scrapbook' cake

Maddie got a present - her first dollhouse

Sorry I was so blog happy in May we just had a lot going on. June should be a lot quieter.

Celebrating at the Knadlers
5 comments:
Happy Birthday. I always tell Russ that 30 is when you are really a grown up. How's it feel to be all grown up? :)
Happy Birthday--I'll be following you to 30 right quickly :)
Keep blogging away--love your little fam!
I'm glad you had a nice 30th birthday. I'll always be older then you. Does that feel good? I love the cake. I'm impressed that Dave made it.
Happy Belated Birthday! We were trying to celebrate it low-key with three bean salad...just the way you like it. ;)
I love the cake Dave made. What a thoughtful hubbie. He did good!
I'm glad that you had a nice birthday!! The cake is great. I am totally impressed with Dave.
Post a Comment