Well with a vacation planned for the end of the month we didn't really have any plans for spring break this year. I did try to entertain the kids a little bit though. We went on a field trip to Scheels with Susan and Lily. The kids had gotten cards for free Ferris wheel rides from Jr. Jazz. Hannah and Lily were first timers. One of them loved it and the other is fine not ever going again. Notice how I'm not on there? Yep I am a Ferris Wheel hater. Luckily I have kids old enough to take my younger ones on.
 |
| Lily's face just cracks me up! |
Hey we should take a picture with Abe?! Oh look there's a hole in his nose! Oh the joys of boys!
 |
| Grayson was there! He loved the basketball section of the store and tried to bring a few balls home! |
That night Lily slept over. You see when you gets these girls together they ask for more time together. They love sleep overs together! They are the cutest cousins!
 |
| Pink Pancakes for breakfast |
We visited the Dino Museum. They still had their Easter Egg hunt out so the kids did that. It was tough but they found the special egg and were rewarded with a dinosaur shaped piece of chalk. Tanner was just slightly disappointed.
 |
| Thanks for the smile Landon! |
 |
| Wait is that Landon smiling?! |
Popsicles with the neighbors. It warmed up enough that the kids thought popsicles were in order.
Bestest big Sis!
We had our friends the Lindsay's over one night. It was fun catching up. The kids mostly stayed in the basement and boy did they wreck it. I was happy to see they played together well still.
 |
| drawing lesson with Nate |
 |
| Camera shy girls! |
Dave took Friday off and got started on a project I had been wanting done since before we moved in. I loved the board and batten he did in our old house and was sad to leave it behind. From the first time I walked through this house I knew this wall in the living room would be perfect for it. I was so excited he was finally willing to do it. It was a big project but he got it done by Grayson's birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment