
So on Monday night I picked up some Dreyers Cookie Dough ice cream for a whopping 5 bucks. Tonight I seem to be out of ice cream already. Now I admit I tend to eat ice cream twice a day. I guess you could say I am an ice creamaholic. I don't share though, no one is aloud to touch my cookie dough. So the point being I shouldn't already be out but the crazy people at Dreyer's have cut the size of the container. Not only that they have kept it the same price. Do they think we are stupid and don't notice? It's just not right! But since I love the cookie dough I keep buying it anyway.
On a side note I do have a confession. . . I do not own an ice cream scoop nor do I plan to. I am a failure of a mormon mommy. Well I didn't know this was weird until a couple of months ago when someone wanted to borrow one from me. I just use one of the bigger spoons that came with my silverware to scoop it since that is what I like to use to eat it.
Oh and I just wanted to put it out there that we all need to try and be original. I kind of get annoyed when I look at other Harvest Hills residents blogs and they have changed their background to the one I have had for several months. If your neighbor is already using a layout find a different one! So I think my layout is Kayla from LeeLou . . . No Touching. This is why I didn't share that info with everyone. . .
6 comments:
I love ice cream too! And, like you, I too do not own an ice cream scooper. I think it could come in handy but...I have already jacked up one very special spoon scooping ice cream. So until the spoon part breaks off I am not buying a scooper. BTW, I will try not to steal your layout ;)
It's so funny about the layout thing...I was looking at your blog the other day, then I must have pulled up a couple others, anyways, I thought I was reading yours and it was someone else. Sure enough...the exact same! I have no idea who had what first, but I can see where you're coming from :) I also love that you don't share your ice cream. When you can't even use the bathroom by yourself, you deserve your very own treat! Thanks for sharing!
You seem a little bitter today... Boy's not letting you sleep :-)
mmm. . .Dryers cookie dough is my fav. too. Cheers to the ice creamahloics!
I did the same thing with my friends blog but I honestly didn't even know until one day I read hers. my friend didn't care though, who looks at the backrounds? we just want to see cute pics of kids and read funny stories. does that person even look at yours? I wouldn't worry about it. your new one is cute!
My husband is equally annoyed by the change in ice cream carton sizes. They changed the size again a while back and he makes sure to point out that soon there will be no room to even put ice cream in the carton!
Post a Comment