Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kindergarten Woes

UPDATE: I talked to the principal this morning and he said the reason I was being bumped was because my paperwork wasn't dated? So he said they would take my word for it(that we did it the first day) and put Tanner back in the morning session though there is a chance he may have to go in the afternoon session. I'm just happy we don't have to go at 8 or 11 since those just didn't work with our schedule. I am excited for four weeks from now when they post the classes and I can know for sure.
I am kind of upset with our elementary school right now. I signed Tanner up for the 9:15 session and they said he was in but today I heard otherwise. They called to tell me they were dropping one of the classes and I needed to pick between the 8 and 11 am sessions! No thank you! I purposely got there early with all my paperwork ready to make sure I got the time I wanted. So I didn't choose one and now I have to take the matter up with the principal. Hopefully he can figure it out. All I know is Tanner doesn't wake up until after 8 and Landon will be in preschool from 9-11am. I was looking forward to their schedules matching up and Maddie and I getting some much needed quiet time.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Good luck to you!!! I don't have any kids in school yet, but I've heard from the girls at work how fun it can be to try and deal with them.

The James said...

It's got to work out, it's just got too!!! We need to have our boys going to kindergarten at a time that works for us and keep them together.

Sherian said...

Oh Stacy! Give em he**! That would really upset me, hope it all works out.

Lynne said...

Stacy, Mr. Bowman is very accomodating. I'm sure that when you let him know why you need that particular time he will find room for Tanner in another 9:15 class. Good Luck!

Matt said...

How's the kindergarten deal going... btw should be all set on Transformers, I'll mail them off when I get back to Virginia!

Kelli said...

First it was crappy registration and now this?! Holy Cow!! I got a call from them last week too! I was out of town so I called them this morning. I guess we'll see. GOOD LUCK!