After school we went and played at the park. Hannah of course brought her new 'best friend' Shannon, those two are inseparable!
So one night I found some art work on my bed. Dave also had a picture drawn where he sleeps. So nice of Hannah to decorate our bed :(
Labor Day
Dave and the boys hiked Squaw Peak with a neighbor and his son. It ended up being more than what Dave was expecting and the boys were all exhausted! The girls and I were at the pool when they got home and they came and joined.
For Cub Scouts we had to go on a mile hike. A bear leader and Jennie's husband came along to. It was an adventure with our wild bunch! We did have some pretty views up top. Tanner's school is in the scenery picture, I swear the kid goes to school in the middle of nowhere.
In August I started watching Jennie's(the other Wolf Leader) girls. It's only 5 or 6 days a month. One day we headed to the park in Harvest Hills for a picnic lunch and to play. The kids all had a great time. There is a zip line there and they had a blast doing it over and over.
Early birthday celebration for Maddie. One Sunday we had regional conference which meant we wouldn't have church from 3-6pm so my parents invited us up to celebrate Maddie's bday.
School Picture Day!
While the boys are away the girls(plus Grayson) will play!!! The Deacons and 11 yr old scouts did a joint over night camp out and Dave went too. The rest of us went to dinner at Zupa's then surprised Maddie with a trip to the mall to get her ears pierced! After that we went to Sweet Tooth Fairy for treats and headed home. We put Grayson to bed then the girls snuggled in Mom's bed to watch the new Cinderella that just came out that week!
Next time Grayson on Hannah?!
Miss Hannah Bug! Hannah had picture day at preschool. We got her all ready and even snapped a pic or two of our own. That night I had a dinner at church for Relief Society. I decided to leave Tanner in charge since Dave was working. Well they kept calling and bugging me so I left it pretty early. So I get home and serve the kids ice cream which I had promised them if they were good. I noticed Hannah's hair looked different but didn't think anything of it. Well while she was eating she managed to run into the corner of the table and get hurt. I had to hug and cuddle her for awhile. And then when she was feeling better I suddenly notice that her hair had been cut!!! I call Tanner aka the babysitter and he knows nothing, swears he watched her the whole time. I finally get from Hannah the where and the when. Landon ran and found the clump of hair. Oh man I was so frustrated. But I guess on the bright side it was after school pics instead of before.
No comments:
Post a Comment