Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October Birthdays!


   It's time for the birthday buddies to have their big days! This year Tanner's birthday fell on a Sunday and Dave's on Monday.

   I snuck in Tanner's room a took a pic of him sleeping. Last night before becoming a teenager!

   In the morning when I woke up and came downstairs I found two cute little sisters making birthday cards for their brother. So sweet!


      For breakfast I made Tanner's favorite...cinnamon rolls!



Birthday shelf



   With church from 3-6 we decided to do presents in the morning. Yeah everyone but Tanner was still in their pjs.







For lunch he wanted fried chicken, funeral potatoes and rolls. Well I did a baked version of fried chicken and luckily he loved it.

  For a quick dinner after church he requested mummy dogs.


  Tanner decided to invite some family over for cake with little notice to me. Can't blame the kid for wanting to celebrate with family. So he had wanted a yellow cake and in a hurry I thought I had grabbed a yellow mix but I had gotten butter golden. The only other mix we had at home was a generic white. I decided to go with the white and well that was the wrong choice. Generic cake mixes are no good for layer cakes. It was totally falling apart. Not my best cake but oh well.





   Dave had the idea to let the kids decorate Tanner with streamers and toilet paper. They all had a blast!







  And of course the next day was Dave's birthday. We got him some fun presents, food storage, legos and an inflatable Santa... Oh and the girls made some sweet little cards. After dinner and presents we surprised him with a birthday pie. He loves Marie Calendars Razzleberry pie so we baked one for him
                           









No comments: