Saturday, May 2, 2015

Disneyland: The Drive, Beach & Day One

   Just one week after Grayson's party we headed to California for our much anticipated trip to Disneyland! We had not been in almost 5 years! For some people that may not seem like much but before that we had made four trips there in just 5 years. So we really LOVE Disneyland! Poor Hannah had never been. She would pull out old scrapbooks and photo books from our past trips and just dream about going one day! She even told me that when she was in Heaven she was sad when we were at Disneyland. So Dave and I were most excited to experience Disneyland with Hannah.

   I decided to scrapbook this trip digitally. I love making invitations on Photoshop but actually haven't done too much scrap-booking. I do still love doing it the old school way just lack the time!

   So Hannah became sick with a fever and cold just before our trip, LAME! I also had a cold. I was worried it would put a damper on our trip but fortunately it was it's worst on the drive down and we did better in California.






    Since it was Hannah's first time we focused on her at first. Luckily the big kids were happy to play along. After Toontown we did got hit some older kid attractions.








.


No comments: