Saturday, May 2, 2015
Disneyland Day Two: California Adventure!
So when Dave and I were picking a date for the trip we searched the web to see what rides would be closed and when. Soarin' California which is one of Dave's faves was going to be closed so he was bummed but the last week in April seemed to be the best time for our family to go. Well all of a sudden a little bit before our trip we find out the Indiana Jones is going to be closed. What?! No where showed it scheduled to be closed. I was so upset. It's my favorite ride. I don't like roller coasters so there aren't too many rides for me but that one I loved. Well day two at the park I was bummed no more, Radiator Springs Racers filled my need for a little thrill! I can't wait to go again though so Maddie and Landon can go on Indiana Jones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment