Saturday, May 16, 2015

Dance Recital 2015




Our Disneyland trip had to be scheduled around a lot of things. One of those things was mandatory dance pictures. We got home late Friday night from California and the girls had pictures Saturday morning. Luckily Maddie's pics were first because I was able to get her costume before our trip. Hannah's costume hadn't been ready so we didn't get it until that morning.


Two weeks later was the big dance recital. The girls were so excited! Susan, Lily, Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Roger were all able to come watch it too! They love having fans in the audience!




My little lion

Maddie did Jazz Dance this year. They performed to "Walking on Sunshine". Maddie did an awesome job! She told me beforehand that she is usually nervous but I don't think it shows at all!






  This was Hannah's first year dancing so she did the pre-k combo class. They performed to "Can't Wait to be King". I have to admit when I saw her costume I wasn't ecstatic but it ended up being a really cute performance. Hannah had to be the youngest in her class since her bday is two days before the cutoff but you'd never guess. She did an awesome job!




Her darn headband came off but she didn't miss a beat!











No comments: