We threw a little bash for our awesome little man. There was no question on theme in my mind since Grayson loves basketball! I wanted the day to be all about my little guy. So I didn't go all crazy on the party because well for one it would be a little silly to spend a bunch of money on a one year old's party and two because Dave thinks I'm crazy already for what I did do. We invited just family. All the Knadler's were able to come but most of the Fowles live to far away. Dave's parents, grandma, brother Nate and his girlfriend Aubrey came. Somehow I missed Nate and Aubrey in the pictures though. This was our first time meeting Aubrey so that was exciting.
![]() |
| Every month I took his picture on the blanket to see how he has grown. I love having them all together on this! |
Grayson loved opening his presents! the only problem was he would want to play with his new toy and wouldn't open the next one!
Thanks to everyone that came and helped celebrate our special little guy Grayson! It was a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment