Saturday, May 24, 2008

Preschool Graduate

This past Thursday was Tanner's preschool graduation. He was so excited for preschool to be over and it be summer. I'm a little sad. Maddie and I enjoyed our quiet time. Just three months until Kindergarten starts though :) I'm sure we will have fun this summer, I just might not do as much scrapbooking as I would like.
Here is a picture of Tanner on his very first day of preschool. He has grown a little and changed a lot since back then. He barely knew Sterling then and now they are best friends. Buzz was the only hero in his book then. Now he loves them all and he hardly plays with all his Buzz toys.
9/5/06
Tanner at Graduation 5/22/08
Tanner may think he is done going to Ms. Nicole's but I have he and Landon signed up for Summer camp with her in July.

1 comment:

The James said...

I can't believe they're going to be starting kindergarten in a few months. I'm so glad Tanner lives next door. He is the perfect friend for Sterling. I just love him.