Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day Highlights - Maddie didn't wake up at 6:30 (she has been for about a week), I got my first pedicure(Sat) a present from Dave, Dave got the kids fed, bathed and ready for church all by himself ...I was busy making posters for enrichment(I love what a BIG procrastinator I am), Landon refused to sing w/the primary in Sacrament mtg but did sing a solo in the car, they served cake at RS Mmmmm yummy, and last but not least the Jazz won. All the Knadler grandkids(all six of them) made stepping stones for Grandma for Mother's Day. Maddie didn't cooperate making them or for the picture. Everyone except Maddie made hand prints. Maddie had to use her feet, but it still turned out cute.


Dave took 17 pictures of me and the kids and sadly this was the best one. Tanner called this pose biggest to littlest, I don't know how I ended up in between Maddie and Landon.


1 comment:

The James said...

I'm so glad Dave took good care of you for Mother's Day. I love the picture of you with your kids. You're so funny.