
So after talking to a Jill on Friday I felt inspired to make my own baby food. The thought had never even crossed my mind before. She made it seem easy and well I thought hey I could save a little money and it may be better for my little allergic baby. So last night I made squash and sweet potatoes. It was actually really easy. You just fill ice cube trays with the puree and store in the freezer. I also put some in the fridge. Today I fed them to Maddie and she ate them just fine. So tomorrow I will be moving on to fruits and make pears and bananas. Maybe I am the last one to figure out that making baby food is easy. I just thought everyone bought it.
I did find a good website with lots of recipes, instructions and helpful information. http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/
2 comments:
Good for you. I think you've inspired me now. I'm sure I'll be calling you when it's time for Asher to be eating baby food.
that is awesome. My baby's always waste half the jar so this would be a good way to save $. Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment