MATT HARPRING!
Well we headed up to ESA this morning to clear out a locker. Maddie and I got to be on tv. We then got to go through Harpring's(he has the same bday as me) locker. Most of it was various used clothing items but there were a few new things. Two shirts, a blanket, mug and hat. Tanner is loving the socks and wristbands. So I think we are ready to watch the games next season in style.
Watch Maddie's tv debut at http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/Detail?contentId=6633374&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=5.2.1
We are the fourth video down.
All of us with Big Budah
Maddie and a Jazz dancer
Checking out our loot
The boys modeling some of our finds
What the?
4 comments:
How much fun was that?? I loved the video clip, Maddie is so cute. I am very envious and someday I want to come and visit all your stuff. I miss the Jazz...:(
So. . . this morning at about 10 to eight. . . I was still in bed despite listening to Parker who was out on the couch watching cartoons and dry-heaving (poor guy was sick) into a bucket. Well too much info anyway, but Jen Lassiter called me so excited . . Stacy is on TV!! I had seen your post on the locker cleanout and knew what she was talking about. By the time I convinced Parker to change the channel the segment was over. Haven't watched your clip yet, but I am excited too. Have fun with all your treasures!!
Awesome!! My favorite picture has to be of Landon checking out the shorts. The look on his face is priceless!
That is so awesome. Tanner looked so cute all dressed up in Jazz stuff yesterday. It was so cute on t.v. that the camera man kept zooming in on Maddie.
Post a Comment