Monday, May 5, 2008

Promises


I made a lot of promises to Landon if he would just give up diapers. I thought that each new promise took the place of the previous...turns out he thought he would get EVERYTHING I promised. Tonight we fulfilled one of those we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese for FHE. It was our first and probably our last visit there. Sorry if I offend anyone who likes the place but Dave and I were disgusted. It was filthy especially the bathroom. I was also surprised at how few games there were. Chuck E Cheese himself came out to visit the kids and he was kind of creepy...he hung around Maddie and me way too long. The boys had a lot of fun. They especially liked the game that took their picture. But in the future we will only be going to Boondocks. Closer, bigger and much cleaner ... oh and the employees are the best :)
* * * We were ashamed we went to a Boondocks competitor...sorry Jared

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I completely agree. Hand Sanitizer is a necessity after leaving that place.
-Maelynn

Beckstrom Bunch said...

My boys loved Chuck E Cheese in California. It was not my favorite place but it was cheap entertainment for them. Luke has begged me to take him here in Utah but I've managed to avoid it so far!

Kelli said...

Anika wants to go so badly and I keep telling her no. After reading about your experience I'm glad I've stuck to my guns!

The James said...

The Chuck E Cheese in Orem is not like that. You went to the wrong county. I would stick to Boondoccks if it's free for you though. I love your new background, VERY cute.

Matt said...

Please do not blog about any visits to Burger King or Wendy's... that would be very disappointing to hear about. I'm sure Jared is horrified that you went to Chucky Cheese.