Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hope of America


     When Tanner did Hope of America I missed it. I was stuck in the hospital having given birth less than 24 hours earlier. I was afraid that Landon's program would end up on Grayson's birthday but we got lucky and our school was on the night after Grayson's birthday.
     So even though Dave had gone before he didn't remember that traffic is insane and we should have gone HOURS early. I guess we can cut him some slack since it was a crazy time a year ago. So we made it there eventually. Dave dropped us off and went and parked the car. It was just as crazy finding a seat as driving there. I need to remember all of this for when Maddie is in 5th grade. Go super crazy early, like leave the second the kids get home from school :)

    Alright so anyway Hope of America is a patriotic program put on by area 5th graders every year. It kicks off the Provo Freedom Festival. I had listened to the CD of the songs and wasn't super excited but turns out it is just so much better in person. I really enjoyed it. There is one song they turn the lights off and the kids use flash lights and it is just awesome! Landon really enjoyed learning the songs and participating in the program.





Alittle clip from the night and let me just say I never claimed to be awesome at shooting videos.




No comments: