Wow this year has just flown by!!! I can't believe my little guy is already 1! Seriously the second six months went by so much faster than the first! Grayson is my little sweetie! He is 100% a Momma's boy! He loves food and to eat, sometimes it seems like he can eat all day without stopping! His favorite snack is ritz crackers. He has 8 teeth with the 9th starting to cut through(first molar). He loves to play peek a boo and loves when Mom sings itsy bitsy spider with him! He shakes his head for yes and sometimes says "ya". He can say Mom, Dad and ball. He loves to play ball like ALL of the time. He loves his family, especially Tanner who seems to be a bit more than just a brother to him. He likes to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and NBA basketball. We all just love having Grayson in our family!
Wasn't this just yesterday?
oNe YeAr PhOtO sHoOt
Taking pictures of your kids can be tricky but I swear 1 yr old pics are crazy tricky! Twelve month olds don't want to sit still! Grayson seemed to want to show his goofball side in his pics as well! I do love my little goofball though!

Birthday Fun
I always make the kids pancakes for breakfast for their 1st birthday. I colored Grayson's orange so they would be like a basketball, lol! He ate it right up!
| Good Morning! |
| Still LOVES his paci! He won't let Maddie take it |
After breakfast Grayson took a nap then re ran a couple errands, like getting some balloons. I picked up McDonald's for lunch, another fave for the 1st birthday. He loved his nuggets and fries, french fries are one is most favorite foods!
So the day before it was sunny and warm but then it snowed like the most it had all year on Grayson' birthday! It was the first time all year I had to clear the car off!
After lunch we headed to his 1 yr doctor appointment. I wouldn't usually be so mean to schedule it on a kids birthday but we wanted to get him his MMR shot right away. Guess they take 2 weeks to be effective and we were headed to Disneyland where there had been a measles out break.
We had a busy afternoon with cake decorating and cub scouts. Since Grayson had shots he was seeming a little tired so we let him have his cake before dinner to give him a little boost of energy. Against Dave's wishes we did his cake smash on the living room floor, I just thought it would be perfect for pics! Once he started getting really messy Dave moved him to his highchair to finish up.
And then it was time for presents!
| Maybe I should climb on my presents instead of open them! |
| Loves to point |
| Grayson knows what to do! |
Not my best pic but he looks cute. If you look close you can see his one ear and cheek are red. He was running a fever at this point too. I don't love the side effects of shots but I know they are what is best for my kiddos.












No comments:
Post a Comment