Our Primary puts on an Easter egg hunt for the ward. Tanner really didn't want to be too old for it and tagged along with Landon. There were some special eggs that earned you an extra prize and both Hannah and Landon found those!
City Easter Egg Hunt
The day before Easter was the city hunt. Last year Dave took the kids while I stayed home with Grayson who was only a couple days old. This year Caroline needed Dave's help at the exact time of the hunt so I was on my own with the kids. I enlisted Jared and Jordyn's help. The boys went off by themselves, Grayson and I stayed with Hannah and J&J went with Maddie.
So I thought I got Hannah all pumped up but when it was time to go her and her friend, Jozzlyn, both just grabbed one egg each and were done. Hannah even got sad and nothing I said could get her back out there. Maddie on the other hand did great. She even scored two dollar coins!
We waited in line to meet the Easter Bunny. When I looked at the picture later I was pretty upset with a certain child. It's pretty frustrating when he ruins pictures with his bad attitude.
Easter Morning
Easter Dinner
Since my parents were out of town we invited all their normal guests to our house for dinner. It was fun to have some family around to enjoy the holiday with.
Grayson had fun playing with Lincoln. Grayson just loves other babies and tends to get right in their faces. Lincoln isn't too sure of G most of the time but hopefully he will eventually get used to my crazy little guy.
As usual we didn't get around to coloring eggs until Easter day.
Grayson know he's holding a treasure!
No comments:
Post a Comment