Friday, April 13, 2012

She's Back!

Photo by Tanner
     So we have a cat, her name is Dozy. She is a vampire kitty. She only goes out at night. She loves being out at night. She goes out almost every night. One March night for whatever reason she didn't go out....

So yeah I am a Mom to 4 kiddos who keep me pretty busy. I'm tired. Add in that Maddie had been having nightmares and her screams were waking up baby sis I have been extra tired. Well one night Maddie woke up at 2 with a nightmare. I ran in and was luckily able to keep baby sis asleep by getting Maddie out of the room quickly. So yeah that meant Maddie would be sleeping in my room which means bad sleep for me. Anyway 3am I get woken up by some crazy banging in the boys room. It's Dozy attacking their blinds. Argh! I kick her out of their room. But ooops I didn't shut their door. Guess what happened 20 minutes later? Yep same thing. This time I was very tired and angry with kitty. I grabbed her and well threw her outside via the front door. Problem solved.

Well that morning Dozy didn't come in like she usually does. All day she didn't come home. The kids were worried and well upset with me. I felt like Candace in that one episode of Phineas and Ferb when she kicked Perry out during the night. I even reminded the kids of that episode and the happy ending. But no they were still mad at me. Landon was especially upset with me. They were really scared she was gone forever. That night we had Pack Meeting. We cracked the garage door for her and hoped that we would find her when we got home. But nope she wasn't there when we got back.
 
    So I had the kids start getting ready for bed and then I heard the sounds of Dozy at the back screen door. The kids all came running and attacked that poor cat with love and attention. She's back! The next day I asked L if he had forgiven me and he said no :(



A week later was Dozy's second birthday. The kids made me make a cake. It isn't too pretty but I started the cake process at 7 and this pic was taken at 7:40.

Dozy stole Maddie's pillow pet one day. She slept there all day. I think she was confused by the name and thought maybe it was a pet pillow.

No comments: