Friday, March 30, 2012
The Downside
So yes Hannah's hair is cute and I love it but have you ever wondered if there is a downside to your baby having that head of hair?
Well there is and it's called Bed Head. Every morning this little girl wakes up with a crazy mess on her head.
Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Yesterday on Maddie's preschool field trip one of the other Mom's asked me if I have to do Hannah's hair. It gave me a little laugh(that I held in). She then wanted to know how I do it, like if I have to use product or not. Oh the funny things people say. So Yes I do have to do it and I sit her in her bumbo to style it and lastly yes we do use product on it because if I don't it goes crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment