Our City finally brought back the Easter Egg Hunt(the word hunt is used loosely). Maybe because they recently finished a snazzy new park. The park is almost perfect except they screwed up and didn't put in a splash pad. Anyway it was at 8am on a Saturday Morning. We may not of looked pretty but we made it. Poor Maddie was sick and so she was just a disaster.
You may notice that none of the kids have really full bags. They just aren't crazy aggressive kids so they don't get as many eggs as other kids. Maybe we will practice for next year.
Hannah came along for the ride. Next year she can participate. She may be our best chance for a full bag, she is quick and grabs everything.
So Maddie was in tears because she didn't get any pink eggs. Well we ran into a neighbor and her sweet son gave Maddie two of his pink eggs with the candy even :)
So I have a love of Mrs Field's cookies. When I graduated from college my Mom ordered one of those cookie cakes from there for me and I ate it all. Mmmm yummy. So when KSL had an awesome deal on a giant Easter cookie from Mrs Fields I had to buy one. The kids weren't upset.
This year we decorated Easter Eggs on Saturday night. I felt pretty good about getting it done before Easter until my neighbor came over and mentioned they did theirs on Friday night. Well maybe next year.
| I guess waiting for eggs to change colors is boring |
Easter morning was a little crazy with 9am church. The Easter Bunny did come though and Hannah sure loved her little basket.
Before heading to church I tried to take a pic of the kids. Hannah was tired and hungry.
So I tried again after church. Well Hannah was tired again
We got the kids each a little something. I think the boys were pretty excited.


No comments:
Post a Comment