Friday, July 1, 2011

End of School

This school year went by way too fast. I just can't believe it's done. Both the boys had good years. Landon of course had the best first grade teacher, Miss Eliason. I was so happy to have her again this year and Landon did really well. She grades their behavior every day with a smile/straight/frown face. Landon managed to get a smile every day! Tanner really liked his teacher Miss Sorensen. He did well with the strictness and structure she brought. Crazy to think I will have a 2nd and 3rd grader next year.


Some of the 2nd grade classes(aka the trailer kids) did a patriotic program at the end of the year. It was a really cute program. Unfortunately our camera battery died so we only got one pic of Tanner, at least the video camera worked.



Landon's class did a little talent show. Landon decided to show one of his inventions. The kid likes making things out of recycled materials. I didn't take a pic of that but I did take a pic of his desk to show that he kept his desk clean. Amazingly the kid kept it clean all year which is so out of character for him.





On the last day of school the whole school participated in a dance festival. It was a pretty fun way to end the year.






And last but not least....summer haircuts.  The boys had been begging to get their hair buzzed for a long time but I said they had to wait until school was out. So what did they have Dave do the very day school ended, buzz their hair off.



 I am really not a fan of the buzz on my boys,  but on the bright side I don't have to do their hair. I am still hopeful they will have hair by the time baby sister arrives but not so sure.

No comments: