Sunday, June 26, 2011

Memorial Day & Birthday

   We went down to Grandma Fowles on memorial day for a mini get together. On the way there Tanner asked when we were going to visit graves on memorial day. So we made a little stop on the way there to visit Dave's Mom's parents graves.



Since my bday was the next day and Nancy's in two weeks we celebrated. I had no clue they were planning that so it was a nice surprise. They also included Grandpa Fowles who I shared a bday with.

Neither of us was turning 80, but Grandpa Fowles would have been 88 which is what the front said

On my actual birthday the boys had school so Maddie and I enjoyed one of our last days of quiet. Then when Dave came home he made dinner and a cake. The kids did all the decorating and Landon really went to town with the assignment.


No comments: