Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lando's Seventh

A few weeks ago Landon had his seventh birthday. We only do friend parties every other year and it was an off year (Yay!). Landon is are only summer bday, well for now, and it is kind of nice to have the whole day to celebrate...no school to get in the way.

We started the day with the breakfast of his choice...french toast. I should have taken a picture since I don't do french toast, it was probably the second time I've ever made it. After breakfast my bro and his wife came over with presents and to hang out. The best present they brought was the news that they would take the boys to Seven Peaks. The boys worked hard reading and earned passes to go but well I couldn't very well take them in my condition and Dave couldn't get off work.

After their visit I took the kids to lunch at Pirate Island. I didn't tell the kids where we were going, they were pretty surprised. After lunch we hit the arcade there. We did okay on tickets but turns out since it was L's bday he could pick out any prize he wanted under 1000 tickets, the girl also let Maddie and Tanner pick whatever they wanted. Pretty sweet deal.





Loving the fake roller coaster


After dinner Landon finally got to open his presents. He loved all his presents and kept giving me hugs and thanking me.

He is really excited for his mixed nuts. He kept asking for nuts for his bday, pretty easy to please.
Tanner actually started crying when L opened this one.

After presents we had the neighbors over for 'cake', well Landon actually wanted cheesecake.

 




The kids all 'crashed' after cake. They were upset when we wouldn't let them sleep there.

No comments: