
Miss Maddie had her birthday this week. I'm kind of sad about it. Three is a big one. Places start charging admission. You graduate from nursery to sunbeams. You can even start going to preschool. I guess I'm just not ready for my baby to grow up. But despite being sad she was getting older we had fun on her birthday!
We had some family and friends over for dinner and cake to celebrate. (Unfortunately I failed to get everyone's pic)

Before we went to Disneyland Maddie wanted a Princess cake, after she wanted Mickey and Minnie. I came up with the idea for the Mickey and Minnie cakes and then added the layer cake since otherwise we wouldn't have enough cake.

I thought they turned out pretty good....Thanks to Angela on making the bow(I have no bow skills)
She got spoiled with presents. It took her awhile to get the hang of opening them up but soon she started even asking for another one right after finishing the last.Today I took my big three year old to check a place out for pics of the kids, unfortunately she was not in the mood.



Some Maddie facts:
Her favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Her favorite movie is Cinderella. She loves to read books especially ones about princesses or Mickey. She loves to dance, only to "girl songs"(female singer) though. Her favorite food is shredded cheese, she eats it by the bowl. She loves her brothers but sometimes enjoys bossing them around. She has a very sweet personality. When her brothers are upset she always comforts them. She loves animals. She wishes that Dozy could have a puppy for a friend. We love our little princess so much and are so happy she is part of our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment