Last weekend Dave got his wish and was able to do a little camping with his boys. Dave, his dad, his brothers and some nephews met up in the Uintas for a night. Maddie and I got left behind which resulted in one of us crying and one celebrating. I did take her out for some Coldstone to cheer her up. Anyway the boys were lucky their Uncle Matt has a trailer because it stormed all night. Despite the rain and hail they had a blast. And were pretty bummed about not getting to do more fishing.
The whole group minus Dave
The boys and their cousins ready for bed
Taking a break from fishing, aka hiding from the hail
Look closely...Landon has a little fishing buddy
This picture proves that I wasn't there. I would never allow them to be that close
Gotta love Tanner in this picture. I guess he is trying to get Dave to hurry up

Dave was a little quicker in this one and got in the pic
No comments:
Post a Comment