
Well we sent the boys back to school last week. They were so excited they got up early and got ready fast without any trouble(only lasted a day though). And it really was early. These pics were taken at 7:30 which may be why it is so bright.


Don't they look so excited? I was just happy that Landon went in willingly. I was worried after the open house the night before. He just clung to my leg and refused to talk to or even acknowledge his teacher Miss Eliason(T's teacher from last year).

Poor Tanner is out in the trailers this year. They are rumored to be hot, stinky and small. But at least he has his bf Thomas in his class again.

And if you are wondering what my day was like with the boys gone, I think this picture says it all...
No comments:
Post a Comment