We weren't able to ever plan a vacation this summer. We wanted to go to Virginia but that didn't work out....something to do with a wedding and the fact my brother never seems to be in VA anyway. Oh and then there was the little fact that Dave has just been too busy at work making it impossible to take time off. Finally he was able to hire someone (sadly just a temporary thing) and there was only one full week available for the taking. So we decided to take a little Staycation this week. So far it hasn't started so great the kids and I have all been sick. Because of that we took it easy on Monday and hung out at the house most of the day. We did take the kids to their first baseball game Monday night. We had some free tickets to the Orem Owlz. Unfotunately they turned out to be general admission tickets aka the grassy hill. We had no way to contain Maddie and Landon which made for a fun evening. Tanner enjoyed himself and managed to stay on the blanket the whole time. We only stayed for four innings since it was already 8:30 at that point and well I think I had seen enough bad pitching by that point(the owlz threw 4 times more balls than strikes). The highlight of the night was probably the mascots. Maddie couldn't keep her eyes off of them but was too scared to go near them.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you guys have been sick. I hope you guys are better now. That is awesome Dave could take a week off work. You are a good mom taking your kids to the baseball game.
Post a Comment