Sunday, July 19, 2009

160 Pictures Later


The Wedding is finally over. My little brother Jared & Nicole got married on Friday in the Timpanogos Temple. It was a pretty long day for us. The ceremony was at noon, followed by pictures, luncheon and reception. We ended up being gone from the home for 15 minutes shy of 12 hours. Amazingly the kids were really good through it all. Maddie had her tired moments but that can be expected when you are used to sleeping for four hours in the afternoon.


My brother Matt took the job of babysitting 6 of the kids. They made a trip to Smart Cookie and Justice while we were in the Temple. Maddie's face was covered in cookie when we came out.
So I think I should have looked harder for a purple shirt. Maddie kind of stands out.


Isn't she so cute? My sister n' law Cora was nice enough to make her a dress so all the little girls could match.

My family

It may have been his Wedding luncheon but Jared was still up for a little wrestling with Tanner. Maddie tried to help out.


All the kids helped Matt decorate the car. Matt was a lot nicer to Jared and Nicole then Dave and I. I guess he has matured in the last 8 years.


Maddie paid a dollar to dance with Jared. Notice the balloon tied to Maddie..we kept losing her at the reception until Matt tied that on. I'm pretty sure Maddie met everyone there. Her favorite people were the bridesmaids. I think she liked their skirts, she did like to point out her sash matched theirs.

And finally Maddie dancing with Nicole's younger sister Breanna. Maddie spent a lot of time with her. She was a good fill in for Nicole, who was a little too busy for Maddie.


Oh and if I look like I have put on a few pounds since the wedding it might have something to do with the half a yummy Costco cake Nicole's Mom stuffed in our van as we were leaving.

1 comment:

The James said...

What a memorable day!!! You've worked hard to get ready for the wedding and now it is over. Maddie looks soooooo adorable in her dress with purple bow!