we will play.
Landon had lots of fun...esp. digging in the dirt, Maddie of course did not join in since that would involve getting dirty.
"Oh No! A badly dressed very fake fossil might get me!"

But that fun is over because...
Landon started Kindergarten!!!
Landon would not look at me while he waited in line to go in. He also would make an annoying yell like sound anytime anyone mentioned school. But he promised not to repeat the first day of preschool disaster and fortunately he lived up to that promise. Maddie did get sad and tried to steal Lando back from the line. It did make him smile.
Okay just kidding, I feel bad that he misses out on things while he is at school. Surprisingly the thing he has been the most upset about was a trip to Costco. I didn't realize he enjoyed it so much. Well anyway on Tuesday Maddie, Landon and I braved Two Buck Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point. It was crazy. We waited in line for 40 minutes in on and off rain to get in. Then turns out Maddie is scared of dinosaurs. Fortunately it was a cute scared but still not so many pics since she didn't want to get to close.
"Oh No! A badly dressed very fake fossil might get me!"
But that fun is over because...
So like we expected he loves school though he doesn't like to admit it. All afternoon today I kept catching him singing some song of Miss Gurney's. Now it's just me and Maddie in the mornings it should be an adventure.
1 comment:
I just love your journaling. I'm glad you guys made it to $2 tuesdays. I meant to but it never happened. Landon is very brace going to kindergarten. That is so cute Maddie tried to get Landon back.
Post a Comment