Friday, July 3, 2009

This Weeks Fun



So I decided at the beginning of the summer that I would take the kids to do something extra once a week. On Wednesday we ran three hours of errands and followed that with the boys taking three hours to put their clothes away. Yes I made them stay in their room until they got all their clothes away. So in other words not a fun day for any of us. Thursday morning they got up and did some chores and even willingly did a little "schoolwork" so I thought it would be a good day for one of our fun activities. We headed to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. It was a good choice since it wasn't busy at all. I tried something new this time and didn't bring the stroller just the camera. We wandered around and even followed Maddie. The boys loved the turkeys and geese; though they were too scared to feed them. They seemed to enjoy the animals that yell at them. Maddie's fave was the pigs this time. When Maddie was done looking at an animal she would wave and say "buh bye". The pigs were the only ones that weren't told good-bye.





This picture makes me a little too happy.

Tanner starts school in just less than 7 weeks...but who's counting

1 comment:

Sara-Lynn said...

Looks like a lot of fun. You definetly need to get some of those bars in your house.