Tuesday was Landon's 5th birthday. For some weird reason he was pretty stressed out about it and was really cranky. He avoided birthday wishes and wouldn't talk to anyone on the phone. I guess turning 5 is worse than turning 30. Anyways we started the day at Boondocks. And thanks to Uncle Jared and soon to be Aunt Nicole Landon had a lot of fun. We tried mini golf for the first time and Landon loved it. He liked it more than the bumper boats and laser tag.
Maddie even got in on the golf action.
After resting a bit. Landon played with friends in the afternoon. Then I made a dinner of his choice...grilled chicken and kraft mac n'cheese. After that was presents and cake and then back outside to try out his new scooter.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Landon!!! I feel bad, I totally forgot. It sounds like he had a nice day though.
Post a Comment