Tuesday, June 9, 2009

111 Reunited


Way back when I was in college living at Raintree Apts there was this apartment of guys I hung out with. I actually probably spent the majority of my awake hours at their place. They got me to do things like fishing and camping and hiking, all big loves of mine. Anyway the out of towners were in town this weekend so we all got together. It had been between 6 and 10 years since I have seen these guys. Weirdly all of us that had kids had three.

We met up at Wheeler Farm, a new Fowles Family favorite. Dave and the boys had other plans so they weren't able to make it. But Maddie and I went and had fun. After hanging out and eating and whatever we headed over to the duck pond. Maddie loved chasing the ducks around and enjoyed feeding them with her new friend Mike.






Some OLD pictures...before I had a digital camera so the quality is pretty bad.


Hiking to White Pine Lake I think...

Mike, me and Ronnie Joe



A group of us after a game of hearts for penalty...Scott lost and had to jump off the clubhouse into the pool.

So it was fun to see the guys and girls again. Maybe we will keep in better touch in the future...

2 comments:

The James said...

How fun that you got to see your college friends again. You look so cute and young in the older pictures!!

Shane and Clara said...

What a great group of people! We had fun. 'Till we meet again.