Wednesday, June 10, 2009

13 Months and 2 days ago...

Tanner had a bit of a bike accident and ended up with five stitches in his chin. Tonight he got four. The receptionist at the Instacare found it hilarious when she pulled up his file and noticed on her own that this was a repeat offense. She kept telling me how funny it was,"well maybe not right now but you'll laugh later". Yeah I will definitely be laughing about the ugly scar on Tanner's chin. Well anyway I did get to witness the crash this time. I went outside to call the boys in for dinner; they were about four houses down the street on their bikes. They then hit each other head on and crashed right in the road. There was a lot of crying and no one getting up so Maddie and I ran down there. Right when I saw Tanner I knew where we were headed. Luckily Landon walked away without a scratch. And as for the dinner it sat out for an hour and just wasn't the same when we got home.



This years pictures





Hey on the bright side we got to check out the new Instacare that opened up on Monday. Much nicer than the old one. Oh and Dr. Tefteller recognized us. Which is not a good thing. Maybe it was from all of Maddie's ear infections these last several months.

1 comment:

The James said...

Poor Tanner. When I saw him today he told me he got stitches last night and I couldn't believe it. It it quite the memory.