Saturday, June 13, 2009

Attempted Summer Fun

The beginning of this week and well last week for that matter had been pretty rough for the kids and I. So I thought a trip to the zoo would be just the right thing to cheer them up. Since we had so much fun last time we went I signed up for a year pass.


Overall it was a fun trip. Tanner claims he didn't enjoy himself at all but I think this picture tells a different story
He was pretty cranky most of the time. Something about his stitches hurting. He still isn't talking normally so maybe it does hurt a bit.

Maddie did have a lot of fun. She really liked the carousel and kept begging to get back on. Good thing we get a discount on it, I think we may need to ride it more than once next time.

The tiger was pretty cool. It just kept pacing back and forth on the bridge and did a little growl occasionally.

Check out those Rhinos...the kids enjoyed the up close look.


The train was a hit as usual.


Well I hope the kids are prepared because I have every intention of getting our money's worth out of our season passes.

1 comment:

The James said...

What a good mom taking her kids to the zoo. We'll have to go sometime now you have a family pass, LUCKY.