This past weekend was all about birthdays for us. Friday of course was Tanner's party. Saturday was his actual birthday. Then Sunday was Dave's 30th birthday. We went up to my parents to celebrate both of them. Fortunately Dave doesn't mind sharing the spotlight.

I asked Dave what the best birthday present he ever got was and of course he answered Tanner. Six years ago we brought Tanner home from the hospital on Dave's birthday. Dave is a good Dad. He enjoys playing with the kids...sometimes too much :) He also reads to them almost every night. He never gave up on Maddie when she was a super Mommy's girl and now they are good buds. She gets so excited when he gets home and always runs over and gives him a hug. I'm starting to worry my little girl is becoming a Daddy's girl. So I am not a mushy person so I will be stopping there but Happy Birthday Boys!

So anyway I can't believe Tanner is six! He is my sweet, lovable, creative kid. He is such a good big brother too...ok I know he is the reason Maddie had surgery but he was only shutting the door to keep her out of the bathroom(aka trouble). He was the first to get Maddie to laugh and still has her cracking up. He lets Landon follow him and his friends around never excluding him. I'm so happy to have him in our family.
I asked Dave what the best birthday present he ever got was and of course he answered Tanner. Six years ago we brought Tanner home from the hospital on Dave's birthday. Dave is a good Dad. He enjoys playing with the kids...sometimes too much :) He also reads to them almost every night. He never gave up on Maddie when she was a super Mommy's girl and now they are good buds. She gets so excited when he gets home and always runs over and gives him a hug. I'm starting to worry my little girl is becoming a Daddy's girl. So I am not a mushy person so I will be stopping there but Happy Birthday Boys!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday boys!!! We're really glad you guys had Tanner too!!!
Post a Comment