
My little boy started Kindergarten yesterday. He was soooo excited. He was all dressed and ready to go before 7am. The next two hours were long for him. But when it was time to go he was excited that his bf Sterling was outside waiting to ride together. Tanner wasn't nervous about school at all...I think it helps that Sterling is in his class. Tanner had a lot of fun his first day and was still excited to go back today.
I was not one of the crazy(no offense) moms that were crying as the kids went in the classroom. Tanner is practically 6 so I was more than ready to send him to school. It has been nice so far to have a little quiet in the morning. The only con I see is this is the first time in the four years since I quit my job that I have to be somewhere in the morning. Our easy going mornings were nice but a price I am willing to pay.
2 comments:
it is so nice that he could be in the same class as sterling. it will be a fun year for them.
Tanner is such a handsome boy. It turned out so perfect that Sterling and Tanner are in the same class. It makes it so much easier for them and us. They are such cute best friends.
Post a Comment