Sunday, August 10, 2008

A day in the Mountains

Every summer while Dave was growing up they would spend a week in the Uintas. Dave loves camping and the mountains. I on the other hand do not enjoy camping... at all. Dave has been bugging me all summer to go camping and I kept saying no. He gave up on me and joined his family up in the Uintas on Friday. Madelyn and I had the joy of staying behind in a quiet house.

My last words to Dave were to be nice to my city boys. Of all their cousins on the Fowles side our kids are the only "city" kids. Well turns out Landon is a natural. The boys had a lot of fun. They loved fishing and playing outside all day. I was surprised when I saw the pics Dave took, I couldn't believe my boys especially Tanner would touch a fish.





3 comments:

The James said...

What great pictures. I'm so glad your boys had fun. My boys love to be outside too. It sure is beautiful in the mountains.

Sara-Lynn said...

How fun!! I love being home just the girls. The boys love camping because it means they can get as dirty as they want & I won't say anything!

Kendells said...

I feel the exact same way about camping, and Kevin loves it too! He has only gotten me to go four times in ten years!