Sunday, August 31, 2008

11 Months


I can't believe Maddie is already 11 months old...it has gone by too fast. She has been changing a lot lately. She is a talker. She only knows Mom, Dad, Uh Oh, No and Yeah. She also has this loud sound she makes when Landon is annoying her, I think it means "Get the ...away from me!" Unfortunately Landon doesn't take the hint and keeps on bothering her and she keeps screaming.
She is always on her feet now. The most steps she has taken at a time is three so she is usually pushing something to get around. Besides her hippo she likes pushing her high chair, stool, and shopping cart around. Lately she hasn't been too cooperative with getting her picture taken. So this is the best I could do.


4 comments:

Sara-Lynn said...

She is such a doll!!! I have to say that I can't believe you're not pregnant with me. I bet you are glad.

Unknown said...

she's a cutie

The James said...

Maddie is so adorable. I can't believe she will be one in a month. She's going to be riding the jeep with the boys in no time.

Kendells said...

Those pictures are so cute! How time flies when they are babies!