
So I kind of took a break from blogging for a little while. Besides trying to get a few more fun things in before the summer ended I got hooked on the Twilight series. I love to read but usually don't because I can't ever stop. This was of course the case with those books. My brother lent me twilight...I took it to be nice but wasn't sure if I would read it. Well a week and a half after starting it I was done with the whole series. Don't worry the house was clean and the kids were fed just nothing else beyond that.
Anyway I didn't do anything I planned to this summer. We didn't go anywhere I wanted to take the kids to. Between sicknesses and life we just didn't. But we did have fun still. To finish the summer off we hit the pool one more time. We went to the Dino museum with our neighbors. The boys went to Boondocks and Star Wars the "corn" wars with their uncle Matt. And the boys played with the neighborhood boys A LOT!
2 comments:
Hey it is good to find you on face book. I love your blog,it is so cute! I have one too. www.digitalfowlers.blogspot.com
Do you keep in touch with Amy?
That was so much fun taking the kids to the Dinosaur Museum together. I'm glad you enjoyed those books. I'm the exact same and can't put books down until they're done.
Post a Comment