Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Begins

It finally warmed up a bit in the last couple days and the boys have loved it. They are outside with friends 24/7. They are riding bikes, jumping on the tramp, playing with the jeep or today they even did the slip n' slide thing (despite only hitting the 60's today). It has also turned into Jeep Country on our street. Tonight the boys and a neighbor who also has a jeep drove around for almost 45 minutes. Surprisingly only one car came down the street the whole time so they were loving it.


On a side note . . . I have a confession. I am a softy when it comes to Maddie. The last couple of nights she has been waking up about an hour after I put her to bed and wanting to play. She is always so cute and talkative(last night I thought I was hearing a dog outside but it was her). Tonight I tried to put her back down and she started to cry so I wimped out and got her out of her crib. I was tougher with the boys.

1 comment:

The James said...

That looks like fun. Sterling missed out. Ryan was watching the kids tonight while I got my hair done.