Thursday, June 19, 2008

She's Moving Forward




Finally after weeks of going backwards she figured it out last night. I think it was the scare she had last week. Friday night we were @ Gma Fowles house and Maddie was crawling backwards and when she stopped and sat up she had landed right at gma's dog. Maddie is scared of dog's so that was not a happy moment for her.











Besides learning to crawl she has also started getting up in her crib. She thinks her crib is a place to play now so she isn't sleeping so much. Hopefully she gets tired soon, I'm going a little crazy with so little sleep.
So I was thinking back to when Landon was almost nine months. We were living at my parents house at the time and he was trouble! One day he decided he wanted to go upstairs and he did with no problems. I couldn't believe that when the DR asked if he was crawling at his 9 mo checkup I was able to answer yes and he's climbing stairs. I'm hoping since Maddie is a little slower than him that she will be less trouble.

1 comment:

The James said...

Maddie is such a little doll. The picture of her peeking over the crib is precious. She is growing up so fast. I can't believe she's crawling. Now Asher should be crawling soon since they're the same size, JK.