Well the boys loaded up the jeep and headed out yesterday. They were disappointed that the Fathers and sons outing had been cancelled so they decided to go camping with Sterling instead. Well seriously Tanner came running in the house yesterday afternoon telling Dave and I that we really needed to come see something. Tanner, Landon and Sterling had loaded the three kid camping chairs in the jeep and were ready to head down the road to go camping. We convinced them the back yard would be a better spot to camp. So anyway they(well Dave) set up the tent brought some sleeping bags and toys out and had fun pretending to camp in the backyard. Unfortunately later Landon decided to take the tent down using a pole. He put a nice hole in the
tent.


4 comments:
That is so funny!!! I'm so glad Sterling did that with your boys. He would love to just live with you guys. Thanks for sharing!!!
Looks fun, sorry about the tent.
That is so cute. I love the loaded up jeep. I am begging Matt to plan a real father & son's camp out. We'll see, since last year's was canceled. I guess you'll need a patch or new tent though...
Steph told me to check out why Ryan was calling over the fence to Landon! Love your photos, such cute children, and I love your music-one of my favorites! Lynne Haskins
Post a Comment