of Strawberry Jam!
Finally I have a year's supply of something. Well actually this happens once a year. We aren't the best at the food storage thing but we are trying harder lately. Last week Dave made a rotation shelf for our canned food. It's kinda like the shelf reliance except made out of wood. It was free so I don't care that it is not beautiful. So anyway our freezer is now stocked with 23 tubs of yummy jam. I can now start the countdown until I can enjoy pb & j sandwiches(Maddie can't have peanut butter) again. Just over three months left.
2 comments:
Good for you Stacy. You know how to make jam? That is cool. Homemade jam is so much better than store bought jam.
Looks very yummy, you will have to tell me how to make it. David will have to show Jon how to make the shelf. Sounds awesome.
Post a Comment