Friday, June 27, 2008

Nine Months


My little princess is nine months old. I can't believe how old she is getting. Today I took her to her 9 month DR checkup. She's looking good. She weighed 15 lbs 15 oz (7th percentile) and her length was 27 in (31st percentile). She's petite but she's a girl so it's okay. After her appointment we met up with Caroline and the boys at the pool. It was Maddie's first time swimming. She really liked the water and had lots of fun spending over an hour in the pool.
She also has her second tooth coming in. She has been struggling with teething so I tried these tablets I heard good things about. The box has a warning about your child falling asleep so I was thinking I was going to have a good night. Unfortunately the tablets had the opposite effect on Maddie and she was up past midnight last night. On the bright side she was as cute as could be not cranky like she had been. She also slept in until about 9:10 this morning. I even videoed her at 11:45pm because she was being so silly.
Yesterday I had a proud moment when Maddie grabbed Landon's doughnut and started eating away. She threw quite the tantrum when I took the doughnut away. That's my girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry she was up late. I should have warned you that they say they have Caffeine in them but they work wonders for Elora. I think they used to keep one of my boys up but like you said, at least they are happy. Sorry again.

The James said...

Maddie is such a little doll. I can't believe she is already nine months old. It's such a fun age. I bet Asher weighs more then her now.

Unknown said...

I didn't care that you said I told you about them. Every kid is different. You didn't have to change it. You are too sweet.