Saturday, August 15, 2015

Nate & Aubrey's Wedding

        The big day arrived! The ceremony was at the Ogden temple at 9:00 am which meant we had to be there at 8:30. I wasn't too confident that we could all get ready and be there by then. We got all the kids bathed the night before and got up real early. We did it! The Ogden temple has a special place for the kids to wait which was really nice. I was glad to have Camryn there to help Tanner with the kids. It was a beautiful ceremony! After we all waited outside in the very HOT sun! I think everyone was sweating by the time Nate & Aubrey came out.













   After pictures we headed across the street to Farr's Ice cream and got a treat. The Fowles clan then headed to Hill Air Force Museum to kill some time. The cousins had fun running around together.


   After the base we headed to North Ogden for the Wedding Luncheon. It was yummy food and a good time. Launa and I ended up at a table with Aubrey's Aunts so it was fun to chat with them. After that we left Dave, Date and our kids at a park and Camille and I went and did some last minute shopping and then went and checked Nate and Aubrey in to their honeymoon suite and got it all set up. So Siri failed us and had us driving in circles in a bad part of town so we were gone longer than planned. We were running late for pre reception pictures. So Dave, Date and all 10 of our kids had to squish in our van to go to the church. Camille and I made it in time and we were able to get our crews ready and be in the pictures.





    Then it was finally reception time. The kids sat around playing on phones almost the whole time well when they weren't getting more desserts. My kiddos all had fun during the reception. I was hurting by this point, I did not pick the best shoes for a long day.













After Nate & Aubrey left and everything was cleaned up the Fowles clan decided to meet in a room for a family prayer. It's not often that we are all together. Poor Allie was really struggling a lot of the evening with leaving. She was so sad about not seeing her cousins for a long time. Maddie and Hannah love her so much too! At one point when we were cleaning up Allie came up to me and started crying. It broke my heart and I started to cry too. Launa came over and joined in. It's so sad only getting to see them once a year.





No comments: